Mostly Useless Thoughts on Stuff that Interests Me...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Saquish

The Bride and I only got down to my brother's beach house in for two days this year. Rained one day. Beautiful the next. I would have preferred to stay a week...

Classic Saquish Beach Shack
Not where we stayed, for some reason I never took a picture of that.


Back Beach looking at Clark's Island

The beach house is in Plymouth, MA, the town I grew up in. I don't have any family living there full-time anymore so I don't get down much. And I was never much of a beach guy. Having grown up doing a lot of shell fishing, the water always meant long days and hard work. But that was a long time ago, and it's hard not to enjoy the beach on a day like this.


Bruno and his Dad Heading for the point of Back Beach.


Visitor on the back deck of the old officer's quarters.


I looked through that telescope.
You can't see anything.
But they still looked intently.


Scorpion #1 Strikes her best Movie Star pose.
$5 Sunglasses complete the look.

Clark's Island and the "Gatsby" House.


The Bear runs from some terrible sea nymph who threatened to turn him into a pile of rockweed.


Sunset over the Myles Standish Monument in Duxbury.


Monkey T and his Auntie.


Moonrise over Front Beach.

ptb

No comments: