Mostly Useless Thoughts on Stuff that Interests Me...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

100 Days of Stupid: Day 9

Today was the first day I would have definitely taken off if not for this ill-advised, self-imposed challenge. I have a painful ear infection and barely slept last night. But the weather was decent and a couple of Advil kept the pounding of the ear at bay. So I headed over to Pack for some mountain running. Took the Wapack trail to the summit for a much needed change of scenery. I don't usually run this route as it is more technical than the Marion Davis trail and all the rocks and roots make twisting an ankle a much greater possibility. Felt fine once I started though...More proof, if any was needed, that starting is 90% of the battle.

2 comments:

Carol Gove said...

Love the new color coded graphics! It is all about colors and shapes for me ;)

pburba said...

The Bride speaks!